theCHIVE is hiring a Mobile Manager
JOB POST DATE: 7/29/12 // STATUS: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
theCHIVE is seeking a Mobile Manager to manage the monetization, development and marketing of its Android and iOS apps as well as it’s m-dot site. We only plan on hiring local, so you must live in or around LA.
- Monetization: The main component of the job will be monetization. The position requires extensive knowledge of the mobile space, especially mobile ad networks and mediators. Preferably experience with Mopub.
- Project Manager: We are constantly improving and changing our mobile apps and while project manager experience is not a must you have to be able to talk the talk and work with developers who are not always easy to work with. Photoshop experience is very important as well so you can create mockups and wireframes for developers.
- Marketing: If you happen to have marketing experience for building a larger mobile audience, this is a plus, but not a must. The most important criteria for the career are monetization and development.
This is not a callout for a mobile developer, but if you are a badass mobile developer and interested in working with theCHIVE, please send your resume with examples of apps you have built/worked on. We’re always looking..
Compensation and benefits:
- Position is salary and pays $80K-$100K/year based on experience.
- 12 days paid vacation NOT including taking the week off from Christmas to New Years and a mandatory 3-day paid vacation in August
- Choice of Eatna or Kaiser Health Insurance, Dental and Vision plan included
- 401K option
- Work in the heart of silicon beach aka Venice Beach… on the beach.
- Fully stocked beer fridge, keg and bourbon bar.
Please send resumes to workatthechive[at]gmail[dot]com with subject line: Mobile Manager