JOB POST DATE: 11/5/12 // STATUS: THIS POSITION IS OPEN
The Chivery is hiring an in-house graphic designer to create t-shirt designs from scratch and polish off existing licensed designs. Must live in or near Los Angeles and be able to comute to Venice Beach. Must not be a bad artist.
- Create and concept new t-shirt designs for the CHIVE Tees line
- Take new t-shirt concepts to finalized production ready graphics
- Collaborate with team to review final design layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations and company logos across all web properties, including theCHIVE
- Create advertisements for The Chivery products and theCHIVE meetups
- Thinking creatively and proactively in developing new designs for tees and promotional materials for sales every month
- Photoshop and Illustrator master, not one or the other
- Understand theCHIVE brand and fanbase to cater to their needs and wants
- Experience with t-shirt design and pre-print for screen print
- Must be skilled in basic photography skills
- Must be knowledgeable with current media trends including the competition
- Ability to create a cohesive “line” of products
- Must love dogs
Compensation and benefits:
- Pay is salary based on experience and talent
- 12 days paid vacation NOT including taking the week off from Christmas to New Years and a mandatory 3 day paid vacation in August
- Choice of Eatna or Kaiser Health Insurance, Dental and Vision plan included
- 401K option
- Work in the heart of silicon beach aka Venice Beach… on the beach.
- Fully stocked beer fridge, keg and bourbon bar.
Please email your resume and links to your work to workatthechive[at]gmail[dot]com with subject line: Graphic Designer