JOB POST DATE: 11/6/12 // STATUS: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED, THANKS!
Tapiture is hiring an intern to assist with content development, community interaction, customer support, and other general duties. Must live in or near Los Angeles and be able to comute to Venice Beach.
- Understand our members and our brand
- Find the best stuff that guys want and curate this content for our members
- Help establish and reinforce consistent editorial content across all major categories
- Answer customer support questions on Tapiture and social media channels
- Other duties, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing or other equivalent experience
- 2-3+ years’ experience in customer support or social media communications
- Strong connection to consumer trends among men
- Creative thinker
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must love dogs
Compensation and benefits:
- Pay is salary based on experience and talent
- 12 days paid vacation NOT including taking the week off from Christmas to New Years and a mandatory 3 day paid vacation in August
- Choice of Aetna or Kaiser Health Insurance, Dental and Vision plan included
- 401K option
- Work in the heart of silicon beach aka Venice Beach… on the beach.
- Fully stocked beer fridge, keg and bourbon bar.
If you are serious about the job, please create a 1 minute video telling us why you are the perfect fit for the Intern position. We also need to know you have good taste in photos so are asking you to assemble 10 cool photos of stuff guys like. Make sure your photos have some variety and don’t just send 10 half nekkid girls. Include these photos and a link to your video (not a video file) and your resume to workatthechive[at]gmail[dot]com with subject line: Tapiture Intern. All videos and resumes must be submitted by end of day, Monday, Nov 12.